INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT INSTRUCTIONS ON WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day:
1. on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier and indicate by the acquiring, physical possession of the goods – in case of an agreement obliging you to transfer a property (such as a sales agreement, delivery agreement or aspecific task agreement)
2. on which you came into possession of the last item, or where a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you has the last of the following item - in case of an agreement contract transferring a number of items that are delivered separately
3. on which you came into possession of the last lot or piece, or where a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you has acquired the last lot or piece - in the case of an agreeent obliging you to transfer the property delivered in lots or in parts
4. on which you came into possession of the first item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you entered into the first of all - in the case of agreements for regular delivery of goods for a fixed period
5. of conclusion of the agreement - in case of agreements for the provision of services or agreements for water, gas or electricity supply, where they are not supplied in limited volume or in a fixed amount, the supply of heat or the provision of digital content which are not delivered on a tangible medium.
To keep a withdrawal date, you only need to send information on the exercise of your right of withdrawal prior to the expiration of the withdrawal period. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal from the agreement you must notify: LUEWO sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Dębno (postal code: 32-852) at Dębno 190, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, about your decision to withdraw by way of a unilateral declaration (for example a letter sent by post or electronic mail). You may use the attached withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
If you withdraw from this agreement, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this agreement. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold the return payment until we receive the item or the proof of its return dispatch, whichever comes first. If the agreement referred to a purchase of an item, please send us or hand us over the item to the address: LUEWO sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Dębno (postal code: 32-852) at Dębno 190, immediately, but in any case not later than within 14 days from the day when you informed us about withdrawal from this agreement. The deadline is deemed kept if you send us the item back before the lapse of 14 days. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. In case of goods, which by their nature cannot normally be returned by post, You will have to incur the direct costs of returning the item. The cost is estimated at about PLN 50,00. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
EXCLUSION OF RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal from the agreement away from business premises or distance does not vest to the consumer in respect of agreements:
1. providing services if the trader has performed the full service with the explicit consent of the consumer who was informed prior to the commencement of the service that, upon fulfillment of the service, the trader loses the right to withdraw from the agreement;
2. when the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which a Seller does not have control, and which may occur before the expiration of the withdrawal period;
3. the subject of the provision is an unstructured item, made to the consumer's specifications or catered to his individual needs;
4. where the subject matter of the provision is a matter which is rapidly deteriorating or has a short shelf-life;
5. the object of the supply is delivered in a sealed package which, when opened, can not be returned for health or hygiene purposes if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
6. the subject-matter of the supply of goods is, by their nature, inseparably linked to other items;
7. whose subject are alcoholic beverages whose prices have been agreed at conclusion of the sales agreement and whose delivery can be made only after 30 days and whose value depends on market fluctuations over which the entrepreneur has no control;
8. in which Consumer explicitly requires that the entrepreneur arrive at his place in order to perform urgent repair or maintenance; if additionally the entrepreneur renders other services than those which the Consumer requires or delivers other items than spare parts indispensable for performing repair or maintenance, the Consumer has right to withdraw from the agreement regarding additional services or goods;
9. where the subject matter is audio or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
10. on delivery of daily newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for subscription agreement;
11. concluded by public auction;
12. on rendering services referred to accommodation, other than residential purposes, goods transportation, car rentals, gastronomy, services connected with rest, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the date or period of rendering the service has been indicated in the agreement;
13. the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period and his acknowledgment that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal.
INFORMATION OBLIGATIONS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
At the latest when the consumer expresses the wish to be bound by a distance contract, the Entrepreneur shall provide the consumer with information required by the generally applicable law. The transmission of this information is made by providing the content of the Regulations governing the provision of services by electronic means of communication with annexes at the url of the website of the online store of the entrepreneur. At the latest at the time of delivery of the item or before the service begins, the Entrepreneur is obliged to provide the consumer with a confirmation of the distance contract and possible information about the consumer's consent to deliver the digital content in circumstances causing loss of the right of withdrawal. If, at the express request of the consumer, the performance of a service or water, gass and electricity supply when they are not provided in a limited volume or quantity or heat is expected to commence before the expiry of the withdrawal period. containing such request.
This document constitutes Annex to the Regulations governing the provision of services by electronic means of communication by kelton-luewo.eu of which it forms an integral part.