This product is available in our stores
The diffrence between those benches is base on the front HL9L2 Kelton HEAVY PRO is made from non-slip fabric. Also on that one you have element for expansion on the front so You can add additional accesories. HL9L2 Kelton HEAVY PRO is included a HZ2 thigh lock on the bench so that you can safely make more exercise. Tryton HL1L2 have only sticker with our logo but HL9L2 is laser cut. The shipping to Finland will cost 110 euro.
Professional bench with the price HOME!
To meet your expectations we constructed a bench that will check on the fitness professional - at the same time hitting the a price ceiling benches home. Do you want to be a bodybuilder? Already it and you're looking for the perfect solution for your home gym to spice up training? See HL9L2 new line HEAVY PRO.
|Dimensions||125 cm x 48 cm x 55 cm
(length x height x width)
|Tested durability||1000 kg|
|Width of the backrest||28 cm|
|Length of the backrest||81 cm|
|Seat length||31 cm|
|Foam thickness||3 cm|
|Base width||55 cm|
|Base length||125 cm|
|Seat height||48 cm|
|Adjustable backrest||11 levels|
|Seat adjustment||3 levels|
|Ability to exercise slant down||yes|
|The possibility of installing additional accessories||- Kelton HOME preacher HZ1 - Kelton HEAVY preacher of the backrest frame HZ5 - Kelton HEAVY preacher with adjustable tilt angle HZ6 - Kelton HOME station on foot HZ3 - Kelton HEAVY station on foot HZ14 - Kelton HOME lift bench HZ4 - Kelton HEAVY lift bench HZ15 - Kelton HOME element to block thighs HZ2 * Mounting additional accessories kit is required in the composition, which includes: knob, grommet, pin.|
See product on video!
What’s your benefits?
|Stable construction with profile 50x50x2 mm.||Guarantee you stability during exercise.|
|Resistant construction 1000 kilos of weight. 2 reinforcing the beams: the backrest and the seat. Strong quality splices resistant use for many years.||Thanks to this you can feel safe during your workout.|
|Base benches profile 80x60x3mm. It will give you 100% security.||This will ensure the stability of the bench.|
|Multifunctional bench.||You will be able to practice on it all the muscles.|
|Profile 50x50x2 mm, in which Scott bench or incline bench.||With it you can do with this machine on the bench legs. Just buy: the station on foot HZ3, HZ14 praycher HZ6, HZ1 and HZ5 element to block thighs HZ2 you can mount accessories.|
|Adjusting the angle 11 degrees.||You will be able to exercise the chest muscles from different angles. You choose the appropriate setting.This way, you'll do even better muscle definition.|
|Adjusting the angle of the seat in 3 steps.||With this adjustment set the seat perfectly to the back, allowing you to train the different muscle groups. You will Opportunity to practice on the bench slant down. In this setting, the benches will be able to practice belly.|
|Trim a thickness of 3 cm.||Professional, sufficiently firm seat and backrest, provide you with the comfort and convenience of exercise.|
|Profiled end of the upholstery.||During squeezing sitting, barbells on the triceps, contoured upholstery gives you freedom of movement, so that you can properly do the exercises, which will bring the desired results.|
|Professional finish.||In addition to your security, we also care about finishing equipment. Every detail of your bench is important to us.|
|Tested and approved by the professors.||You can be sure that you are buying the equipment checked by top specialists from strength training. of the Academy of Physical Education in Krakow.|
The exercises to do on the bench:
Warning! To perform the exercises below, you will need still stands and preacher!
- Squeezing the bar before the head
- Squeezing barbell behind the head
- Squeezing dumbbells
- Arnol’s exercises
- Lifting dumbbells in precipitation trunk
- Barbell bench press, lying on the bench horizontal
- Squeezing dumbbell lying on the bench in a horizontal
- Barbell bench press, lying on the bench oblique head up
- Dumbbell bench press, lying on the bench oblique head up
- Barbell bench press, lying on the bench oblique head down
- Dumbbell bench press, lying on the bench oblique head down
- Barbell bench press, lying on the bench horizontal narrow grip
- Moving dumbbells, lying across the bench horizontal
- Attracting links extract lower sit down on a flat
- Pulling dumbbells in precipitation (rowing)
- Download stick / lift handle in the upper sit down wide grip
- Download stick / lift handle in the upper sit down undercling
- Download rod / handle lift the upper sit down in a neutral grip
- Moving the bar lying on the bench in a horizontal
- Pulling (rowing), lying on the bench horizontal
- Slopes, lying flat
- Slopes, lying upside down
- Bending arm with a barbell on the "Preacher"
- Bending the arm Dumbbell on the "Preacher"
- Bending arms with dumbbells to sit down on the bench oblique (supination of the wrist)
- Dumbbell curls arm with a sit down in the support of the knee
- Bending arms barbell nachwytem for "prayer book"
- Bending wrists undercling / nachwytem to sit downSqueezing "French" sit down at the bar
- Squeezing "French" one-handed dumbbells to sit down
- Squeezing "French" weights / dumbbells, lying
- Straighten the arm Dumbbell precipitation in trunk
- Squeezing lying on the bench in a horizontal narrow grip
do mięśni klatki piersiowej,
do mięśni nóg,
|Maksymalna waga użytkownika:|
blokada do nóg
|Liczba pozycji oparcia:|
|Liczba pozycji siedziska:|
|Waga (z opakowaniem):|
|Waga produktu z opakowaniem jednostkowym:|
|Okres gwarancji dla przedsiębiorców:|