It is cheaper in a set!
|Price of a product sold separately:||Set price|
|Gymnasium Tryton I Kelton HOME||811.96€||662.50€You save (18.41%)|
|Gymnasium Tryton VIII Kelton HOME||496.96€||436.25€You save (12.22%)|
This product is available in our stores
6 spacings in one rack! Perfectly fit your barbell.
You'll make them each exercise with a barbell! From squats to extrusion. You adjust the spacing ideal for your barbell (6 levels of adjustment). With the pins assurance hardcore workouts you can do at any time of day or night!
|Spacing stands||90,1 cm-134,1 cm (Spacing stands the outside – 6 levels)|
|The length of the base||85 cm|
|Tested strength||500 kg|
|Profile design||50x50x2 mm|
|Diameter of protection bolt||25 mm|
|Number of security bolt||10 pieces on each side of the rack|
|Stand for assurance||Yes|
|Stand for sit-ups||Yes|
What do you gain?
|The fact||Your benefit|
|Strong, stable, durable design with a profile 50x50x2 mm.||We do not produce Chinese toys. Only with such a structure you will be able to press on the chest MEGA weights. These racks can withstand 500 kilograms load!|
|Adjusting the spacing of 6 degrees.||No matter what your fretboard certainly will select him pitch racks.|
|Strong, stable base.||Provide you with stability during exercise. You thought about training, we think about the hardware.|
|Strong pins Broking fi 25 mm.||You can quickly put down the bar on one of the 10 handles for belaying. You will be able to do the same MEGA workouts chest!|
|Universal design.||You'll make them both squats with a barbell bench press and hardcore!|
|Caps.||We secured all the sharp edges of the caps.|
|Tested and approved by the professors of the Academy of Physical Education in Krakow.||You can be sure that you are buying the equipment checked by top specialists from strength training.|
The list of exercises :
Warning! Exercise you will need a bench in a series of Triton, Avenger, Hermod or Esus.
- Squeezing barbell under head
- Squeezing barbell behind head
- Barbell bench press, lying on the bench horizontal
- Barbell bench press, lying on the bench oblique head up
- Barbell bench press, lying on the bench oblique head down
- Barbell bench press, lying on the bench horizontal narrow grip
- Moving the bar lying on the bench in a horizontal
- Squeezing "French" sit down at the bar
- Squeezing "French", lying barbell
- Squeezing lying on the bench in a horizontal narrow grip
double or quadriceps thighs.
adductor and abductor
- Squats with a barbell on his shoulders
- Squats with a bar held in front
- Climb on your toes in standing
- Reverse climb in standing
Product documentation:Assembly instruction
stojak pod sztangę
|Maksymalne obciążenie na stojaki:|